Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0333 323 4580
Video footage and photos taken by our CCTV drainage cameras show you the exact condition of your drains.
We use CCTV drain cameras to target the exact location of faults, minimising the amount of digging required, saving time, saving you money and saving disruption.
Choose from our range of CCTV drainage inspections
- Observational CCTV Drainage Inspections - our highest level of inspection. You get downloadable files, photos and a detailed 16-18 page report - complete with an easy to understand ‘traffic light’ chart:
1. Red - urgent work is needed.
2. Amber - we advise regular preventative maintenance to stop a minor difficulty becoming a more expensive major fault.
3. Green - everything is working flawlessly, no work is considered necessary.
- Home Buyers’ CCTV Drainage Survey - buying a new home? Make sure its drains are working properly with a detailed 8-9 page inspection report. Save money and get peace of mind with Drain Doctor.
- Blocked Drain CCTV Inspections – we check each drain we clear to check the work we have done, look at your drain’s condition and warn you about any impending maintenance problems.
Our hi-tech CCTV drainage cameras
Unlike many drain repair companies we use CCTV cameras on every drain clearance to check your drains are in perfect working order.
So we have a whole range of different CCTV cameras at our disposal - guaranteeing you the best possible CCTV drainage survey.
We choose the right camera for each job:
- 50mm diameter Push Rod CCTV cameras for 100-225mm diameter drains - petite, effective cameras that can get into the narrowest spaces
- Remote control Crawler CCTV cameras - self-propelled cameras capable of panning and tilting to give you detailed video views of what is happening inside your drain. Ideal for 300-1,200mm pipes
- Handheld CCTV cameras - for manual inspections by Drain Doctors crawling inside the very largest drains. Operated by skilled technicians who have received special confined spaces training.
A tip for Karma Renting
by Paul on 07/04/2018
A change in tenancy is a stressful time for both the Landlord and the tenant. There are so many things to think with a wide variety of check-in and check-out re…
Thinking of moving home?
by Drain Doctor on 07/01/2018
As well as making New Years resolutions January is traditionally a time of the year when people start to think about moving home. So we thought we’d share…
Domestic CCTV drainage survey
by Mr. S. - Basingstoke on 02/11/2016
“The CCTV drainage survey was very useful in finding out what was wrong with our drains. Your technician was prompt and very efficient. It was so useful k…
Concerned about your drains? Book a Drain Doctor CCTV drainage inspection today - call 0333 323 4580.